Serendipity 0.9-beta3 has been released. This should be the last release candidate for Serendipity 0.9, which is scheduled to be out next Friday.
Fixed issues in beta3 are:
- RSS Feeds no longer show email addresses by default (configured via syndication plugin)
- Fixed siteConfiguration option was not available for Blog editor group users
- Fixed bugs with per-author/category RSS feeds when not using URL Rewriting
- Enhance entryproperties to allow entering custom fields
- Fix not having fetched properties of entries when displaying search results
- Fix some PHP 4.4 compatibility issues about returning variables by reference
- Fix some blog importer problems remaining when the source DB is not the same as the target DB
Updating from any Serendipity version is easy: Backup first, then extract the release files over your old installation, make sure the files .htaccess/serendipity_config_local.inc.php are writable, login to Serendipity and be guided through the automatic upgrade process.
Have a nice weekend, and thanks in advance for reporting bugs to us!