This bugfix release Serendipity 2.1.5 contains fixes for security issues and some bug fixes backported from our recent 2.3-beta1 release:
- Fix XSS in Editor Preview by interpreted EXIF tags (thanks to Hanno Boeck!).
- Fix XSS in Media Library by interpreted EXIF tags (thanks to Hanno Boeck!).
- Fix mispositioned button in media db directory list.
- Change default for comment subscription to full text.
- Display errors if comment coulnd't be deleted.
- Make it easier to drag plugins to other column.
- Add fallback for broken JS in configuration screens.
You can download the release file and unzip it to your installation as usual, or update from within Serendipity using the Serendipity Autoupdate Plugin (